CF-410 Gyro-Stabilized Mount
Optech Gyro-stabilized survey solutions are also available for standalone digital cameras, without an accompanying lidar system. The same compact carbon-fiber sensor frame is used in a gyro-stabilized mount to provide the ideal solution for multiple camera sensor configurations. This reduces your collection costs when RGB, near-infrared, or even thermal imagery needs to be collected simultaneously and co-registered.
The mount accommodates up to 3 nadir cameras. Camera options include CS-10000, CS-6500, CS-MS1920, CS-MW640 and CS-LW640
- Regularly sampled and aligned data collection
- Improved collection efficiency (coverage)
- Maximum image production (geometric alignment, perspective)
- Improved processing efficiency (fewer photos overall)
- Additional sensors in nadir small-portal installations