MuSIC System – Multiple Sensor Instrument Controller
Multiple Sensors, One Control System
The optional MuSIC system permits the simultaneous operation of up to three ITRES hyperspectral imaging sensors using a single Instrument Control Unit (ICU), sunlight-readable video display (high altitude version available), KVM1 switch, and software controller.
1 Keyboard, Video, Mouse (Hardware switch used to alternately display activities of each sensor processor on the single monitor display).
MuSIC System Compatibility
Works with all ITRES imaging sensors (CASI-1500/550, SASI-600, MASI-600, TASI-600, TABI-320)
- Simultaneously control and monitor up to 5 sensors using Windows™-based tabbed interface
- Simultaneous three sensor image display
- Real-time (RT) sensor health/signal plots
- High visibility RT status lights (GPS, PPS, ILS, sensor health)
- System status window
- Built-in flight calculator